Friday, November 9, 2007

Day 3: P2 (Inspirations)

The inspiration for my blog name... I found a blog with the lyrics today and I just had to include it.

So, today was quite a day. I had a psychology exam, and then a Physics Lab. Draining to say the least. I've been trying to learn to better manage my time, but I have a SERIOUS procrastination issues. I'm a mess. I'm trying to figure out how to make myself buckle down. I've tried all the tactics.. rewarding myself, setting reasonable goals down on paper, the works. If you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them. In high school, I was an A student. Now, in college, I try my hardest but either I procrastinate, or don't do as well as I had hoped, anyway. It must be my fault, but I can't seem to stop it.

On a happier note, It's Friday! TGIF, but for me it means the start of a weekend in which I work, both days. I love my job though, so it's cool. I'm getting ready to go out tonight... hah, there we go, something else you don't know: I'm a really shy girl in person, and I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. (I can hear the scoffing laughter, you know!) No, really. I'm going out for a time of fellowship. It's just us girls tonight, gonna have a good time!

No comments:

Music