Friday, November 9, 2007

Day 3: Yes, I'm Into It...

So, I find myself liking the idea of a daily blog. In fact, I'm warming up to the idea a great deal. *my sympathy goes out to you on the receiving end* Wouldn't it be pretty darn awesome if I could post every day for a whole year? If so, over winter break I may just keep a journal and type it up for y'all when I get back. Just think... a WHOLE MONTH of my pearls of wisdom, rolled into ONE GIANT POST! lol.

I guess it's time to tell you a little more about me, so you will know where I am coming from. After much debate between three eminent figures in my life... (Me, Myself, and I)... I have decided to make this blog a pretty personal log of my life. I will try to be as honest as possible with you with regard to the events of my life, and you in return need to promise not to laugh at me. Or, simply to not let me hear you laughing? :) Personal details about me, such as where I'm from, or my real name, are trivial details.

I answer to Di, and all variations thereof. I am a College student, on the East (edit... must have been asleep but earlier wrote west coast) I go by EST (Eastern Standard Time).
I enjoy... cutting my own hair when it needs it, having temper tantrums once a month, pumpkin ice cream, any furry creatures, and working hard for a good cause,

What I dislike: Insincere people, losing anything even if I have 5 more, wasting things(I use pencils down the last good inch :P) and enjoy the 3 R's, as well as anything natural.


The music I have on this blog is Christian music. I don't mean to offend anyone, and so it's easy to turn off if that's your thing. But, the music is a big part of who I am, and I personally chose the play list, so if you ever have the urge to learn more about me, it's cool to listen to some of my favorite songs! :D I will probably be including tidbits about my walk, that it, my Christian walk, in my blog. I don't set out to force my beliefs on anyone. That being said, as I have chosen to make this blog a true account of my life, you may notice Christian themes in there. I don't mean to scare anyone away, and if anyone would like to engage in an intelligent, healthy debate as a result of something I say, I'm perfectly willing to do so, though that's not at all the focus in my blog.

To contact me, my email address is ms.dimay@yahoo.com.

This is all I have time for now, and so, until later... *hugs and kisses* :)

I'm off to my Psychology Exam... wish me luck!

No comments:

Music