Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day 2: SNAP!

So I'm told I need some "SNAP" in my posts.For those who know me, when I think I'm right... there's no arguing with me. Let the games begin!

I absolutely love animals, so here's a random fact for y'all. The gestation time of a Pig is roughly 3 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days. Yayy! Now that you're educated, time to move on.

Today, I'm quite tired, so incoherent talk must be excused. In fact, you may enjoy the disjointed facts pouring from my brain.

Did you know my eyes are blue, except they turn green when I'm mad or angry or embarassed? (Think: Falling flat on my face after tripping over my own feet. ) So I'm clumsy. So what? I bet I'm no more clumsy that some others out there. You all walk into doorways, right? See, I knew I wasn't alone.

I am a college student, and I have crazy insomnia. Either that or internet addiction, but maybe it's both. So, here I am! You're stuck with me. As the weather gets cooler, we're getting into the kind of weather I enjoy most. I really love a day that's cool, just on the edge of cold, requiring a nice new winter jacket or a big fluffy seater. What I love to do most in this weather, though I don't get the chance, is to do crafts. I enjoy scrap booking, and I kick myself every day for not keeping on top of it. Also, I recently taught myself to knit, and though I've been working on the same scarf for a LONG TIME... I find it very relaxing and soothing to do. It's also nice to do anything BUT schoolwork. What I love most is to curl up with a good (fictional) book and not stand up til it's done. I'm in love with Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, in fact J.R.R. Tolkein is a favorite of mine.

I am seriously considering starting a jewelry business on the side in SL. It won't be a main source of income but even if I break even it would be a great experience for me. I really enjoy working with prims and textures, and I also would like to have a little extra cash to spend. I have known people who tried and failed to break into the business side of SL, but I think that even failure could be fun for me. It'll be another journey, and I'll update as I go.

No comments:

Music