Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day 8: Live and Learn

Ok so I missed a day. Not the end of the world. Let me tell you, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the busiest days of my week. And the earliest, and the latest. Go figure. The other days I only have one class each day. Tuesday, yesterday, I had an exam at night. I did fairly well, I think, but since I've been so stressed about it it's a relief if nothing else to have gotten it over with.

One issue I have is skipping classes... terrible thing to do , I know, but regardless, I do it. Then I fall into the trap of telling myself that I'll get some "very important thing" done in that time, and therefore equal it out. It never does. I am going to work on getting to class on time, and posting this on my blog for all to see is my attempt at making myself somehow accountable... well that's the theory, at least.

My frustration of the day. There is a bandwidth limit on my internet connection, and so time spent online is a commodity, especially because SL takes up so much bandwidth. Well, last night I fell asleep and didn't turn it off til I woke up. Luckily when I am not moving around it uses less bandwidth, but it is still a huge chunk of time online. So, I woke up this morning to see I"m over my limit. Now I have to sit here, waiting to see whether I lose the internet for another few days. When you're in college so many things in life are transmitted via computer, and this is a huge loss for me... so could you keep your fingers crossed for me? Thanks! :D

1 comment:

Martini Cartwheels said...

Hi D - You're bringing back memories of my college days. Hope your computer stays up and running! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Music