Thursday, November 15, 2007

Day 9: Multiple Posts

I realize some days I post once or not at all and other days I can't stop talking. I think it will be a better idea to post once at night, though honestly it's when the mood hits me and I'm not sure I can control it.

Tonight I went for a nice walk and got some dinner with my boyfriend. We had gone to the mid-week church service and it was nice to relax, though I haven't been feeling well and I had a headache for a lot of the time. I can be so grumpy, but I got over it. He's so tolerant of me, and he knows how to make me feel better even when I'm in one of my "moods" which I find myself being in more and more lately.

I was browsing around blogs and I came upon a few that I liked, which led me to something called NaNoWriMo. *giggles* What a name, right? It's a cool concept, National Novel Writing Month. Some people commit to writing a whole novel in a month, 50,000 words. Crazy, huh? Stemming off that, there's NaBloPoMo, National Blog Posting Month. *giggles* People out there can be crazy, but the concept is cool. I was thinking of finding some daily blog prompt sites, to get me writing not only about my life but more about things, I believe that more things happen to me in a day that would make good material, but I'm unsure where to look at this point.

I've come a cross many interesting blogs, and I will try adding more to my list of blogs very soon... :)

No comments:

Music