Saturday, January 26, 2008

Back again.


Hello all! I am back at it. I am going to try my blogging again. I stopped during my Fall Final exams, because I needed all the studying I could get in. I kept journaling for myself, the old fashioned way. It's quite therapeutic. If you haven't done it, I dare you to try. I have trouble keeping up with it, but once I start writing, I can't stop! I write in a very stream-of-consciousness type of way when I journal with pen and paper. It's so different than this, in that I use spell check and edit these posts, however they may seem. I look forward to this, and even though right now I'm tired, I'm so excited to work on improving my blogs, and perhaps create something that others will want to, or maybe even enjoy reading on a regular basis! This is a new semester, and with a new semester I find myself feeling much more positive, and even excited to have another chance. Last semester didn't' go so well for me. In fact, it was one of the worst semesters of my College career. But yet I think I learned more about myself in that one semester than in any other, I also proved to myself that subjects I sometimes struggled in I can actually excel in. Goodnight to all. I will post tomorrow if I can.

No comments:

Music